At Consilia Legal we have been moving fast to ensure up to date information around the new and evolving guidance pertaining to Furlough. Our qualified solicitors are here to help you with questions relating to:-
- - Furlough – how to furlough your employees and what documentation you require.
- - Changes to terms and conditions of employment
- - All relevant furlough agreements
- - Holiday accrual and pay enquiries throughout furlough
- - Your rights in relation to recovery of SSP with regards to employees who are self-isolating.
- - Rights of employees on maternity leave and sabbaticals
- - Redundancy processes including collective redundancy guidance
- - TUPE and insolvency advice
- - Restructuring and re-organisation.
We send out updates normally on the day of any new guidance that is issued directly to our client base to ensure that you are up to date with any changes.Official Guidance links that you may find useful are:-
HMRC guidance for employers: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/claim-for-wage-costs-through-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme CJRS extension: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/chancellor-extends-furlough-scheme-to-end-of-june Treasury Direction: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/treasury-direction-made-under-sections-71-and-76-of-the-coronavirus-act-2020 HMRC guidance for employees: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/check-if-you-could-be-covered-by-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme Step-by-step guide: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-job-retention-scheme-step-by-step-guide-for-employers Guide to working out 80% of wages: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/work-out-80-of-your-employees-wages-to-claim-through-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme